A Word About TheraPaws
18-year-old Owen enjoying his TheraPaws Complete Fitness Program home visit.
As a responsible pet owner, you already realize the importance that exercise, balanced nutrition, and mental and physical enrichment contribute to keeping your pet bright, alert, and happy. Let Jami Waldrop at Therapaws be a part of your pet’s wellness team. She can work closely with your veterinarian, trainer, sitter, and family members to help make your pet’s life the best life!
is to provide the most effective health and fitness programs that promote our clients’ optimal physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
is to be the best shop in Southern California for pet fitness driven by excellent results with the most knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient staff.
follows that providing healthy options for fitness and quality of life makes TheraPaws unique among other pet care programs in the area. Our caring staff
Our Primary Goals:
*Maximize your pet’s ability to perform daily activities with ease
*Optimize fitness and well-being
*AND ABOVE ALL…Enrich your pet’s life beyond measure
A Word About TheraPaws Owner Jami Waldrop
Jami has over 20
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner – University of Tennessee
- Certified Equine Rehabilitation Practitioner – University of Tennessee
- Certificate in Nutrition Case Manager for Dogs & Cats – University of Tennessee
- Registered Veterinary Technician – State of California
- Associate of Science Degree in Registered Veterinary Technology – Mt. SAC
- Horse Ranch Management Certificate Level I – Mt. SAC
- Certified Canine Massage Therapist – Ojai School of Canine Massage
- Certified Small Animal Acupressure Practitioner – Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute
- Certified Large Animal Acupressure Practitioner – Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute
- Bachelors of Science in Management – Azusa Pacific University
- Masters of Arts – Chapman University
- Masters of Fine Arts – Chapman University
Find Us On Social Media
917 W Foothill Blvd.
Upland, California 91786